Paypal Betting Sites Guide
Sports betting has to be convenient. It’s an industry that moves at a fast pace, and so do you. In a world that’s ever-spinning, minutes matters, especially in sports betting. You need to be fast to catch the best odds, catch the latest bonuses, and handle quickly with unsuspected events. To do so, the process of depositing money has to be as easy, quick, and worry-free as possible. Paypal offers a great solution to this as one of the oldest and most established eWallets. Think for yourself, if Elon Musk was once behind this company, what is stopping you from using Paypal?
What to expect in this guide?
We have a lot of experience in the sports betting industry, analyzing sportsbook and everything that is in connection with the industry. An easy way of handling your transactions is essential for a sports bettor, that’s why we will highlight betting with Paypal in this guide. We will discuss the following topics;
- What is Paypal, and how does it work for online betting?
- What are the advantages of using Paypal for online betting?
- How do you start using Paypal for online betting?
- The available bonuses and promotions when using Paypal for online betting
What is Paypal?
In the middle of the dotcom bubble, a company launched under the name Confinity. After merging with another company, the company caught the attention of eBay. Eventually, Paypal was acquired for 1.2 Billion dollars by eBay. Since then, the service kept developing and became one of the dominant eWallets on the internet. Nowadays, Paypal describes themself in one phrase;
- PayPal is a service that enables you to pay, send money, and accept payments.
This phrase describes Paypal in a nutshell. There are over 22 million merchants that accept Paypal, probably including your favorite sportsbook.
Paypal for Online Betting
Back in the day, Paypal was the favorite option for online stores, and it allowed people to make online payments securely. This day and age, making online payments is as ordinary as swiping your card in a physical store. Weird enough, the sports betting industry took a while to start adapting to eWallets like Paypal. There are two main competitors for Paypal in the sports betting industry;
Sadly for these two, Paypal is starting to enter the sports betting industry. Slowly but steadily, more and more sportsbooks start to accept Paypal as one of the leading banking options.
Advantages of using Paypal for Online Betting
In comparison to its competitors, Paypal is the oldest and most reliable eWallets the industry has to offer. Because of this, Paypal has a lot more resources and experience to support the needs of the customer. The main advantages are the following;
- The deposits and withdrawals are nearly instant with zero fees
- Most established and reliable sportsbooks accept Paypal
- All the required banking options are available on mobile devices
- Paypal has its own customer service center that is rated top-notch
- Support for over 100 different currencies
- Strong focus on meeting regulations and licensing in any jurisdictions they operate
Paypal Customer service
Every now and then, a situation occurs where something goes wrong with your finances. You don’t know what to do, and nobody knows where it went wrong. First thing you ask yourself;
- Is this a problem with the sportsbook or with Paypal?
When in doubt, you can always contact both customer services. If you need to reach the Paypal customer service, these are the options;
- Use the live chat service – Available 24/7
- Ask the Paypal community – Available 24/7
- Send an e-mail. Responses usually within 24 hours.
- Call the customer service – Open during business hours
How Secure is using Paypal for Online Betting
Paypal is one of the safest options in terms of eWallets when it comes to online betting. As an established company, Paypal prides itself on their level of security. As a sports bettor, you want a trusted party to handle your money, Paypal is one of these trusted parties.
- Paypal functions as a layer between your bank and the sportsbook giving you extra anonymity
- Top-notch technology tried and tested by pen-testers
- All transactions enjoy encryption as an extra layer of anonymity
- Security protocols to protect both the buyer (you) and the seller (the sportsbook) in case of any dispute
How do I start using paypal for online betting?
Are you new to PayPal, but you’re convinced it’s the right solution for you on your preferred betting sites? Then take the following steps to get started;
- Create a Paypal account on the Paypal website
- Connect either your debit- or credit card (or both) to your Paypal account
- Head over to your preferred betting site that accepts Paypal
- Find the cashier function on the betting site and click the Paypal button
- Start placing bets and enjoy!
That’s as easy as it gets. All you have to do is follow these simple steps, and you can start to enjoy the benefits of using Paypal in your sports betting career.
How do I withdraw with paypal when online betting?
Let’s assume you are a fanatic sports bettor that enjoys the features of using Paypal in sports betting. You placed a bet on an important match and congratulations, you won! The won amount is now added to your online sportsbook account, and you’d like to withdraw using Paypal. Follow these steps;
- Head over to the cashier function on the betting site and click on withdraw
- Fill in the amount you want to withdraw and click on the PayPal icon
- You will now be redirected to your Paypal account
- Confirm the transaction
- Your funds are currently in your Paypal account
- Within Paypal, you can withdraw directly to your connected bank account
Paypal bonuses and promotions for online betting
We all like to get a little extra, whether that’s a little extra time, a little extra love, or a little extra money. In the sports betting industry, bonuses and promotions are the way to get a little extra. We keep track of all active bonuses and promotions for each betting site on our promotions page, but when using Paypal, there might be some extra bonuses and promotions for you to enjoy. There are two options for the Paypal bonuses and promotions;
- The sportsbooks offer an exclusive bonus or promotion for Paypal users
- Paypal provides a special bonus or promotion for users of the betting site
Best Betting Sites for Paypal Betting
Most established and reliable betting sites accept Paypal as one of the prominent banking options, so we look at more factors when comparing betting sites. The factors we look at are;
- The availability and variety of markets
- The availability and competitivity of the odds
- The available bonuses and promotions for new- and returning users
- The level of security
- The available banking options
- The availability and professionalism of the customer service
- The available technology & functionalities focused on user experience
You could use these factors and do all of your research yourself. The other option is going to our betting sites review page and quickly find the right betting site for you.
As you can see, there are a lot of options when it comes to using Paypal in sports betting. As one of the leading eWallets with over 200 million active accounts, it’s common sense that Paypal plays an active role in the online betting industry. Maybe your preferred betting site is already using Paypal as one of the banking options, then all you need is a Paypal account. We hope you now know how to get started using Paypal for your sports betting career. It’s not too complicated, and it can save you a lot of time and effort if you actively switch between betting sites!
What is Paypal?
One of the oldest eWallets best described with the following phrase; “PayPal is a service that enables you to pay, send money, and accept payments.”
Where can I use Paypal in New Jersey sports betting?
Paypal is accepted as one of the most prominent banking options on most of the established and reliable sports betting sites.
How secure is Paypal for depositing funds?
All transactions made with the use of Paypal are encrypted and secured by ‘buyers protection’ or ‘sellers protection.’